1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please add Address field, City, ST, ZIP to receipt setup page

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by john, Oct 14, 2005.

We are now successfully using Authorize.net for cc transactions! Much better, faster, cheaper than PCAuthorize Hub!!!

One thing that I've noticed already after only using it a few days is emails it's own receipt to the customer (by default) which includes more detail than our OPTI receipts, and already, we are getting more people that are updating their customer info; nice.

But, I actually have to disable the receipt sending from Authorize.net so they don't end up getting 2 receipts for the same transaction. It will confuse people thinking we charged them twice if they get 2 receipts.

So I went to include the address,city,st,zip onto our receipts in OPTI and OPTI won't allow it. So please allow those fields to receipt setup for a future release.

One other thing, were does Authorize.net get the "Description" information, i.e. "Description : Internet Service for xxxxxxx" I assume it's from somewhere in OPTI, or idoes it just by default say the same on everyones? Can you allow that in receipt setup as well if it's pulling some billing item detail?

John

john, Oct 14, 2005 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The address variables have been added for the next version. The message that is sent to the gateway is not something that is variable though.

digitalpoint, Oct 14, 2005 IP
  3. john

john Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for adding that to the next release, can any of these other variables be added:

-time
    -Invoice #
    -Credit card Response : i.e. approved, declined, etc (from merchant)
    -Authorization Code : (from merchant)
    -Transaction ID : (from merchant)

And, most importantly, your favorite question...when will the next version be released?

john, Oct 14, 2005 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Is payment time really all that important?
    Payments aren't bound to an individual invoice, so not possible to do invoice #.
    The other 3 are available in the Notes field (which can be used).

digitalpoint, Oct 17, 2005 IP