1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pleas review my entertainment blog

Discussion in 'Websites' started by hampsheekvc, May 21, 2016.

Hello,

Pleas review my entertainement blog- www.5guru.com

Its nearly a week old, I have installed several plugins and it already gains some traffic. All content is unique (only 4 articles at the moment), its adsense approved.

Maybe you have some advice about adsense placement,other plugins, widget placement etc.

Thanks!

hampsheekvc, May 21, 2016 IP
  2. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your footer right side showing empty. Ad unit below latest post is not so much effective because this already lower side of the site.

You do not have social pages buttons or links, related post thumbnail, email subscription box. You put ad unit below content that is not good put it after headline of the article. You do not have any search box. Header right side is empty you could put ad unit there.

Other things is good, good images, good writings. Logo showing a robot. This is not a technology site, Instead of it put a fashionable man.

robinbd4u, May 28, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Is there a reason your site is in English?
    You might find greater success if you write in a language you have more skill in otherwise you're going to have to get someone who can edit your writing to make it easier to read.

upload_2016-5-29_17-53-0.png

sarahk, May 28, 2016 IP