1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Platform to handle multiple currencies and languages.

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Kim Hoseok, Aug 12, 2021.

Hi all,

I'm looking for an e-commerce platform that can provide me with easy multiple currency and language options. I have heard about Magento 2 being good in this regard but it's kind of expensive for me. Also, Japanese will be one of the languages on my website and I've seen many sites looking really unpleasant when they load RTL languages. I want some suggestions.

Thanks!

Kim Hoseok, Aug 12, 2021 IP
  2. Cynthia Moreno

Cynthia Moreno Peon

Best Answers:
    You can add the multilingual and multi-currencies functionality using plugins or apps or a DIY solution with in-built functionality. As you have already experimented with Magento and its pack, you will have to install various plugins on WooCommerce and other open-source platforms. As for platforms like Shopify you will have to download app-based plugins for your store. If you want an inbuilt multilingual-multicurrency functionality that you can add to your store in a DIY fashion, you can go for StoreHippo.

The decision regarding the choice of platform will depend on your needs. Too many plugins or extensions can slow down your website, and also snowball your costs. In my experience, I have felt that a DIY native solution is decent and works well.

Cynthia Moreno, Aug 16, 2021 IP
  3. TurkishOpencart

TurkishOpencart Peon

Best Answers:
    With Opencart, we can make your requests and the type of theme you want. You can contact me if you wish.

TurkishOpencart, Sep 2, 2021 IP
  4. Tatsiana Isakova

Tatsiana Isakova Peon

Best Answers:
    There are now zillions of options regarding ecommerce platforms. YoCart and 3DCart are just a few examples of the platforms that can handle multiple currencies and languages. I personally like this article about top ecommerce platforms - https://theappsolutions.com/blog/development/how-to-choose-best-ecommerce-platform/

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me :)

Tatsiana Isakova, Sep 24, 2021 IP
  5. reda boub

reda boub Peon

Best Answers:
    you can use Shopify and add some apps that help you to manager multi-languages store and currencies too
    i think Shopify is an easy platform for no-coding people to make their stores and start selling products online ..

reda boub, Oct 22, 2021 IP
  6. jessicaherron9

jessicaherron9 Member

Best Answers:
    I think Shopify supports multiple languages from a single online store.

jessicaherron9, Nov 7, 2021 IP
  7. UAWC

UAWC Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    shopify-markets program

UAWC, Jul 27, 2022 IP