1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

planning to write a book for clickbank

Discussion in 'General Business' started by indiasbull, Feb 8, 2019.

Hi friends,

As i am in the field of blogging and game development from year 2006.

i already made good money in those years. But the last 3 years were THE BEST for me.

Now, i am planning to write my own book in which i will discuss from domain to market to selling a website.

(niche domain, topics, title, keywords, on page off page etc. which products to choose from affiliate, how to promote them etc. how to sell website, where to sell website, how to transfer website and how to get payments etc.) and lot more..

i will cover all the topics which can help a blogger to make some good money in a year or so. (Depends on the hard work blogger will do).

Do you friends think, i am going to right or not ?

if yes then why and if no they why

please give your valuable views.

Thanks

indiasbull, Feb 8, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Your book can work as long as you keep it real. There is a tendency by some to exaggerate to help promote their books as well as themselves. If you were to bend or twist the facts many will see through it and you would come across as a snake oil salesman.

Tell the truth about how hard it really was to get to where you are, write about the initial failures, the ups and downs. Don't sell any dreams or fantasies.

Good luck to you with this, and don't spend too much time writing it while ignoring making a living.;)

Spoiltdiva, Feb 9, 2019 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  3. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thanks for your valuable points.

indiasbull, Feb 9, 2019 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    For a few years, I have considered writing a book on a topic that I have expertise in (not anything like you are planning to write about.) However, after looking at what it takes and what prices books sell for, I am looking a lot more seriously at creating a training video. It seems like the selling price is higher for a video that, basically, would have the same content as the book that I was thinking of writing.

Good luck with your project, no matter what media you choose.

jrbiz, Feb 10, 2019 IP
  5. fly14

fly14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    How much do You earn per month via Clickbank or other methods? I think your income is low right?

fly14, Feb 10, 2019 IP
  6. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I don't know if it would work for you but you could even consider using a subscription model and create new video content every month for your subscribers.

dcristo, Feb 10, 2019 IP
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure I have enough content for that. ;)

jrbiz, Feb 10, 2019 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    sarahk, Feb 10, 2019 IP
    Mehta likes this.
  9. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    yes, i have other options too.

i am looking for udemy video too.

do you really think everything we read on net is true ?

what if i say i made over 15,000$ from clickbank between oct. 2018 to jan 2019 ?

will you believe it or not :)

yes, my earning is very low. i am earning like 100$ a day from cb :(

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2019
    indiasbull, Feb 10, 2019 IP
  10. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would believe it. But I would also think you have a long ways to go and learn before you write a book on it. If you are earning $5k a month you most likely are still seeking help and learning as much as possible to get to the level where you find financial stability through affiliate marketing. While you have seen success you aren't seen as successful. I don't mean that in a crude way. I think you have seen some pretty good success and probably have a lot to offer. But the market will chase the guy that makes $1m/year from his miami beach condo who occasionally finds himself with his laptop in his Rolls before they chase the guy making a realistic income.

NetStar, Feb 16, 2019 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  11. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    With this in mind^^^he could title the book "How I Intend To Make It". A catchy title like that along with stories of his struggles/journey, could sell.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 16, 2019 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  12. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Could sell.. probably won't. I can't seem to get excited about a strangers dream that they haven't even fulfilled yet... then they are going to teach me how to accomplish mine? This is like an overweight person releasing a book on weight loss with the subject "Still fat... losing it soon"... It could be loaded with awesome information but the story doesn't sell it.

NetStar, Feb 18, 2019 IP
    indiasbull likes this.