1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Places Where Writers Can Find Work

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by smellyfinger, Feb 26, 2013.

1. cjp214

cjp214 Member

Best Answers:
    My .02: don't neglect letters to local businesses. If you know a bit about copywriting - which you should, no matter what your industry - you can come up with a solid letter promoting your writing services in an appealing way.

Drop that letter in the mail/email it to the fastest-growing business in your area. Target a wide variety of different industries. You'll find many of these places won't have a web presence that's "caught up" with their level of recent success.

That's where you come in, write articles for their blog, handle their social media, or whatever else they want you to do. Good way to build long-term relationships.

-Corey

cjp214, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  2. Roy Harmon

Roy Harmon Member

Best Answers:
    FreelanceSwitch has a job board. It seems to have some quality jobs, but it costs $7 a month and not all of the jobs are for writers. I just signed up for it last month. Haven't gotten serious about using it, but I plan on it.

Roy Harmon, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  3. jaswilli77

jaswilli77 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend iwriter.com , freelancer. Com , fiverr.com And also I have a new one for everbody ratracerebellion.com I have use them to fine alot of jobs in writing and blogging. They send me daily update on new writing jobs.

jaswilli77, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  4. zeustek

zeustek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    fiverr.com , elance.com, jobisite.com

zeustek, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  5. TPvinod

TPvinod Active Member

Best Answers:
    Elance is one of 'the best' sites to get work from. When compared to other sites which have weekly pay or pay only for approved articles, this is something really different. The competition is pretty low here when compared to other sites and hence you can easily win 'high' budget projects. For those wondering who I am, well, I've been a 'successful' member of this site earning thousands of dollars over the past 4 years :) (just by writing)

TPvinod, Jun 26, 2013 IP