1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Place your Media net/Yahoo/Bing Publisher Network Experience here!

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by fprints, Jan 16, 2013.

Hello,

I recently signed up to Media net for their publisher network and was accepted pretty fast. Over the last few days my RPM has gone down from $2 to under $1.

My account manager has been very good thus far in communication, and told me that their team is working on optimizing my site and experimenting different ad skins to increase my RPM. She believes it will take a few weeks but the RPM should reach to above $3, which would match what I was getting with Adsense.

How has your experience gone thus far? I'm curious to know if anyone has any positive results with this publisher network thus far, and if their RPM is above $2.

Thanks.

fprints, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  2. georgnoxy

georgnoxy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I also had the same problem. The RPM has gone down from $1.89 to 0.60.. I don't really know what is causing this. Did your account manager say your RPM will reach above $3?...

Regards

georgnoxy, Jan 22, 2013 IP