1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

place outout anywhere

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Chancey, Dec 8, 2015.

I can't find the answer to my problem using Google.

Twinkle,Twinkle little star.
    Thunder, Thunder little cats
    Thunder, Thunder bright cats
    Blunder, Blunder is a buster

That is my output on my screen, but I want the output to be place to a particular line and column in the screen. How do I do that? I know this should be a basic programming, but I can't find how to do it on the internet.

Chancey, Dec 8, 2015 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Uhm... output where? On a webpage? You have no real control over WHERE on a page that output is being shown, regardless of what scam-artists wanna make you believe. What you do have some control over is the flow of the content. Regardless, if you're talking about positioning something in a webpage (since you're in the PHP-section, I'm guessing you are), you're in the wrong section. You want to talk to someone in the CSS-subforum, found here: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/css.39/

PoPSiCLe, Dec 8, 2015 IP
  3. best_services

best_services Active Member

Best Answers:
    you should give more examples on how your page looks like and where you want to place it

best_services, Dec 20, 2015 IP