1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pinterest vs Facebook

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Amadish, Feb 27, 2013.

1. D_C

D_C Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree with those who said good sides on both Facebook and Pinterest. IT really depends on the business you wished to pursue and on how you'll love them to published. You can have both in getting traffic if you like ;)

D_C, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  2. Ritu yadav

Ritu yadav Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook does have a slightly older user base than Pinterest which may be of relevance to you if your target audience is between 35 and 54 years of age, however Pinterest may be a better fit if your audience is between 18 and 35 of age.

Ritu yadav, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  3. rypher21

rypher21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is better than Pinterest if it is on social networking but when it comes to traffic, I have no idea.

rypher21, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  4. A+ Global

A+ Global Active Member

Best Answers:
    The two platforms are quite different in some ways. Pinterest is more visual so you'll be needing photos while Facebook allows you flexiblity.

A+ Global, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  5. lorienm

lorienm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Since Facebook has been around longer and thus a larger base, I think it has the edge, for now. From what I'm seeing on Pinterest though, Facebook will soon be neck and neck with Pinterest as a way to generate website traffic.

lorienm, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  6. anzilone

anzilone Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Both are good. But compare on traffic Facebook brings more traffic than Pinterest brings. Selling images example Oil Paintings, Art Gallery images for such a kind of business Pinterest is good. Software, professional services then Facebook marketing is good.

anzilone, Apr 29, 2013 IP