1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pinterest - $$$ Machine!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by smmpoint, May 19, 2014.

Last year it was the first time when I heard how powerful Pinterest could be. I know, I was late. But not too late! After that I created image based blog and developed a particular system, put it on auto pilot and connected it with Pinterest (Tumblr and Facebook too). It is amazing how responsive are Pinners and how much they want to search and click through if there is something they are interested in.

Well, until now Pinterest is my favorite and by far the most profitable social media out there. What about you? Any positive experiences with Pinterest?

smmpoint, May 19, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  2. pitgam

pitgam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Never used it.. Can you explain your system more?

pitgam, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pinterest is a great way to connect with others in your niche. For example, you can post interesting pictures with a link to your site or blog.

danasurvey, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  4. Thomas Owen

Thomas Owen Active Member

Best Answers:
    I really need to focus on Pinterest more. Its clearly a great way to drive free traffic.

I recently saw a method of making money with Pinterest which claimed to be doing very well and seems like a great method.

It involved building a simple website, signing up as amazon affiliate and focusing on Ladies fashion. Then select 5 or 6 categories - shoes, dresses, bags etc.

List items off amazon in each category on your website. Add images to your Pinterest with the link to your site in the description. Keep pinning Ladies fashion pics, repin others, follow other pinners in the Ladies fashion niche, share, like, engage.

Definitely a good way for new starters to make money using free traffic. The more you pin and engage with others, the more interest you will get to your boards, pins and links!

This could work in most niches but the Ladies fashion is ideal as the majority of Pinterest users are women.

Sorry for hijacking your thread smmpoint!

Thomas Owen, Jun 28, 2014 IP
    danasurvey and Pastorsinlot like this.
  5. Gvidas

Gvidas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yup it's great way to get traffic, as I remember at first I couldn't understand how pinterest works and it looked to me kind a stupid... But now I'm mostly focused on it :)

Gvidas, Jun 29, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  6. m.sivarajan

m.sivarajan Banned

Best Answers:
    pinterest is a good social media, My social media script is familiar in pinterest, I use pinterest more than FB

m.sivarajan, Jun 30, 2014 IP