1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pinterest Invites

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by bheeelaat, Mar 7, 2012.

Everyone is now talking the new Social Networking site, it's PINTEREST..

You can get an invite directly to them but sadly it takes a day or a week before you get an invite.

So I decided to create this thread to give you a pinterest invite in just a minute. All I need is your email address

so I can invite you. Just PM your email and I will send you an invite

bheeelaat, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  2. haci

haci Peon

Best Answers:
    never heard of pinterest, what makes it stand out from the recent flock of facebook wannabes?

haci, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  3. aidadance

aidadance Peon

Best Answers:
    When using online social networks, your latest achievements or those of your company or the links to your blog, are all things you should refrain from posting. C'mon folks, maybe your mom wants to hear how wonderful you are you are all the time, but not people on these social networks.
    In Online Communities...
    Always think about how you can add value when you make a post. Especially when using this as a network marketing lead generation platform. Adding perceptive, insightful content or phrase of others will go a long way in building trust first. Building value first is your concern when marketing through online social networks.
    Think about it. You certainly wouldn't constantly talk about yourself if you were face to face now would you? We must think of places like Facebook and Twitter like a big virtual dinner party with a room full of your friends around the table.
    Remembering the internet is an online world and acquiring customers there can be a difficult task, you must always treat people as you would want to be treated, even in the virtual circles that is online social networks.
    If used correctly, social networks can be a lively and fun activity, but keep in mind to listen closely and only contribute when something valuable and constructive comes to mind.
    When I see a gazillion people following someone they have no connection to whatsoever, it just kills me. If you provide quality and value, people will be compelled to follow and listen to you...you don't need 50,000 followers. Remember the marketing mantra..."it's about quality over quantity when utilizing social networks to market on the internet.
    Engage only with the good, and the bad will simply disappear. If you reciprocate and follow the good ones, good people will in turn follow you. If your using online social networks to market, then two or three value added posts per week will do the trick over 10 boring, stupid ones.
    Don't be a "Jack of all Trades, Master of None"
    You'll have trouble connecting with anyone if you sign up for every latest, greatest online social network or social gadget. Picking a couple that really fit your style and what you're trying to do will suit you just fine.
    Casting your line in too many rivers can prove to be deadly in online social networks. Building networks in a few places that are targeted will serve you well. Remember, market only you, not your products.
    "Don't look Childish"
    Constantly asking people to re-tweet or comment on this or favorite this video simply looks like juvenile behavior to most. Actually it may sound as if you're telling people what to do and most won't like it. If your video or post is well received, most people will comment on it anyway or at least tell others about it.
    The constant begging for comments will guarantee one thing...negative feedback or simply no posts whatsoever when commenting in online social networks.
    "The High Ground Wins Every Time"
    You may feel conflicted whether or not to respond to all negative comments made about you, regardless of the source. Your defense will come in the way of your educated followers. Remember, you laid the marketing groundwork by providing value and content first.
    Looking weak and defensive is never the way you want to come across in online social networks, especially if you're using it as a marketing platform as well. The payoff in the end is in "taking the high ground" always when posting in online social communities.
    In Online Social Networks, "The Golden Rule is King"
    Everyday technology is changing. It seems it changes just as you're getting it down, right? In online social networks, common sense and courtesy are the words of the day.
    Always read over comments a couple of times before posting and you'll discover yourself making more useful and meaningful connections personally and in your marketing business.

aidadance, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  4. Dan Ang

Dan Ang Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for helping out. I just sent you a pm. :)

Dan Ang, Mar 15, 2012 IP