1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pinterest - do you use it?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Tree-Media, May 5, 2013.

1. Nick02

Nick02 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, I use Pinterest. It is my main traffic source and it helps me to generate a lot of traffic.

Nick02, Feb 9, 2014 IP
  2. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    yes, it works really well for traffic , if you do it right, now everyone will have success, but it does work,

sundaybrew, Feb 9, 2014 IP
  3. Nick02

Nick02 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, I am using Pinterest a lot. It is my no.1 traffic generator. Specially crafting/food niche are very popular. Target audience are mostly woman.

Nick02, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  4. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @syedmuddassar there were 8 frds following me and now i added 150+ more by using addmefast.

rajin, Feb 11, 2014 IP
  5. Jennifer O'Leary

Jennifer O'Leary Peon

Best Answers:
    Wouldn't say it'd help so much with SEO but it is great to maximize your reach. Especially if that is where your target market hangs out. You definitely want to use it then

Jennifer O'Leary, Feb 11, 2014 IP
  6. Socialseo

Socialseo Member

Best Answers:
    Pinterest is for mature women sending pictures of food, I don't think it's a big deal, but just in case Google likes the links, good to develop a profile.

Socialseo, Feb 11, 2014 IP
  7. syedmuddassar

syedmuddassar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is the reason, You peoples are using addmefast for increasing your friends or followers on social media. You know this is spam according to webmaster. You don't need any type of robot for making your good profile on social media, Just share interested stuff, Fresh Content. and follow only those peoples who are sharing stuff like you.

syedmuddassar, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  8. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @syedmuddassar i don't use such platforms much. started last week using them. i just can't be active at every famous social platform. i not getting traffic from PIN is because not much of my site's content is shared on it. even i mostly copied image locations from my fb-page and posted in it.

rajin, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  9. andyisw7

andyisw7 Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems to me I should use it for my business...

andyisw7, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  10. Foxxy

Foxxy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I registered an account about a year ago but have never signed in. Once in a blue moon I will get an email that someone is following me there, but I never do anything more than delete the message. It almost makes me wonder why I signed up in the first place.

Foxxy, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  11. GJG

GJG Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The stats for Pinterest are quiet staggering when you consider they weren't around pre-2010. When doing research for a Pinterest tutorial on my blog recently, I was amazed to see the amount that the average Pinterest browser spends. In other words, surveys indicate that Pinterest members are very happy to shop online.

I first became interested in Pinterest when I observed traffic coming from the site and this was before I had set up an account of my own. Someone else had pinned images from my site to their board and this was sending traffic.

Now that I have an account on Pinterest, I have a pin-it button on my browser toolbar which makes it super easy to pin images from my blog post once it is published and of course images from other bloggers' work.

Glenys

GJG, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  12. dieterP2

dieterP2 Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion pintrest is good to get traffic to your site. But I don't use it personally. I'm still looking for good pintrest management tools.

dieterP2, Feb 13, 2014 IP
  13. mtrx

mtrx Active Member

Best Answers:
    pinterest is a huge source of traffic ;)

mtrx, Feb 13, 2014 IP
  14. Enerica

Enerica Peon

Best Answers:
    Professionally? No
    Personally? Yes, about once a month

I've never really caught on to it, but it can definitely be great if you have the right images (and a lot of them)

Enerica, Feb 13, 2014 IP
  15. Foxxy

Foxxy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've been inspired to use this a little and see how it goes. I'm already uploading images to facebook and twitpic anyway, so making a stop by pinterest won't hurt.

Could you please clarify what you mean here? I tried adding a bitly link to a pin, and it said it was blocked for my protection. I have a link in my main profile and was content with that. Are you saying you post a link in the description of your pins?

Foxxy, Feb 15, 2014 IP
  16. tootsieroll2

tootsieroll2 Member

Best Answers:
    There's a lot of Social Media sites that I just don't understand how to use. I do not understand the purpose of Pinterest. How does it work? What do I need to do to drive traffic to my site?

tootsieroll2, Feb 16, 2014 IP
  17. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I get around 30 -50% traffic to my site using PINTEREST. It is great for adsense as well. I also found ways to monetize with pinterest- adnetwork that prefer pinterest.

point2, Feb 17, 2014 IP
  18. mexican-mint.com

mexican-mint.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    â„—interesting! =)
    I am trying to figure out how Pinterest works, this article was helpful thank you!

mexican-mint.com, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  19. mexican-mint.com

mexican-mint.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thats great, I am really just looking for real traffic anyway, all this SEO stuff is more means to an end for me, Thanks for the input mr.Dragon, hope I can figure out what type of pictures attract people on Pinterest…

mexican-mint.com, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  20. John Lucas

John Lucas Member

Best Answers:
    As far as SEO, I don't think there is any. But traffic, there is a lot to be had on Pinterest. Keep sharing content of other, things that interest you and you'll be fine.

John Lucas, Jul 29, 2014 IP