1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pinterest any good for SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by MarketExpert, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No doubt Pinterest a good fit for your SEO business. A lot of ways, social sites like Pinterest function as secondary search engines. It’s not hard to make the case that Pinterest is a perfect social network for marketers.
    Tweets,he said, is certainly caused by by what I’m doing;
    Facebook is about which I am;
    Pinterest is about which I would want to be. By pinterest you can promote your product by aiming your keyword. The smart marketers are trying to figure out ways to get their product in front of Pinterest users.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 4, 2015 IP
  2. uder

uder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes you can rank for chooseingthe right keyword on the page, pinterest is a huge platform used by women, you can get thousands of visitors a day by posting there.

uder, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  3. urbanrestro

urbanrestro Member

Best Answers:
    Pinterest may not be very good technique for SEO, but if done right Pinterest can generate a lot of traffic to your website.

urbanrestro, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  4. Neesha Shrma

Neesha Shrma Member

Best Answers:
    Now a days Pinterest is a very popular website for promotion.Do you know that website had 70 million users worldwide. Here you can get rank and quality visitors.

Neesha Shrma, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  5. Auraiya ITS

Auraiya ITS Member

Best Answers:
    It can help to boost your website traffic from SMO.

Auraiya ITS, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  6. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Huh, well I never. I thought I just answered a thread like this just earlier on.

Yes I have some big boards that are ranking high for some big terms. You can do it but it requires time cant be rushed.

Mostly those boards have a lot of invites to big boards with thousands repins if you look.

I put some pinterest invites here the other day if you need.

Pinterest has changed and evolved from what it was to what it has come to be now. But one thing has stayed the same and that is that it's still pretty much by far the best place to go if you're looking for traffic from millions of horny rich bored housewives and single moms LOL ;)

Mkcoy, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  7. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cool doll see only a woman would know that! LOL ;)

Please, tell me more facts about Pinterest

I'm pinterested. :D

Mkcoy, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  8. Katherine Noto

Katherine Noto Member

Best Answers:
    i think pinterest is used for smo promotion not for seo, it has nothing to do with seo, i helps to share our images and content for that pin

Katherine Noto, Apr 20, 2015 IP
  9. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    Everything that is a social media has an impact on ranking. I once used this to promote a certain product and it does have an impact. Even though its not that big but still it counts, that's what business is for. Looking for ways even in small slow ways as long as it improves the rank of your site.

masterbusiness, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  10. meethi jain

meethi jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes pintrest is good for seo and smo also, it gives the best do follow backlink and also give the traffic to website with social sharing

meethi jain, Apr 30, 2015 IP
  11. Mr.Dog

Mr.Dog Active Member

Best Answers:
    It can help you recruit a number of followers.
    But you should focus on Google+ (used in Google rankings), Twitter and Facebook.

Mr.Dog, May 1, 2015 IP
  12. briguy

briguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes..hell yeah especially if your blog is based on the following type of keywords.."How to make money from raising earthworms by using coffee grounds and ripe banana peels in the month of January"
    check out your competion on Google
    How to make money from raising earthworms by using coffee grounds and ripe banana peels in the month of January

(1) Take a couple of day by day pictures of your project! Write a blog post, "pin" your pics to Pinterest board..don't use same title as your blog (you would be competing against yourself)..submit your pins to Twitter and Facebook (twitter and facebook page in that niche)
    (2) do step one regularly!
    (3) Do a youtube video on your project, with your blog URL clearly seen then "pin" it to your Pinterest board
    (4) follow as many people as possible on Pinterest and invite them to submit to your board!
    Almost certain that will get #1 ranking or at least page one for that keyword also will rank in the "images" and "videos" searches on Google

Personally because I avoid the highly competive niche markets of "raising earthworms", I use Pinterest to bring traffic to my blog!

briguy, May 2, 2015 IP