1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pink-dog.eu is a scam!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by intro, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello everyone,

I came here just to share a story with you about scammers so you don't get scammed like I did.

So, they've contacted me through @pink-dog.eu looking for an article advertisement, the payment would be made via PayPal within 20 days.

So I've accepted, published, asked if everything is alright with the article, they confirmed and said that the payment request is sent to their financial sector and it could take upto 20 days.

I forgot about it, after 25 days remembered and told them that they have 5 more days (total 30 days) to make the payment. They've replied after 4 days (so 1 day before my deadline) saying that they were on vacation and that urgent payment was requested.

So I've said whatever, I'll wait another week. One week passed, no payment was sent, so I didn't bother asking them again, I'd probably get simular reply, so I've just removed the link. Haven't heard from them since.

So for all those out there reading this, don't bother working with pink-dog.eu, they're scammers.

All the best,
    intro.

intro, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Do they have a sales thread here?

sarahk, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  3. intro

intro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know. They've contacted me through email. I'm just sharing the experience so others who search for the review can read this.

intro, Sep 23, 2016 IP
  4. intro

intro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As I'm not sure how to delete this thread, just an update - I've received the payment after almost 1 and a half month of waiting aldo they've said it'll be done within 20 days.

intro, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Updates are the way to go. Let us know when they complete the deal.

sarahk, Sep 29, 2016 IP
  6. intro

intro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Deal came through as I've mentioned in the post. You can delete it, as I don't see option to delete it.

intro, Sep 30, 2016 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.