1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pinball Publisher Network - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by KarimR, May 12, 2010.

1. Hectorix

Hectorix Member

Best Answers:
    Hey you scammers. Are you going to pay?

Hectorix, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  2. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by "Carolina Plata can not send a $ 300 debt and close the account."? Did you sign and send them W8 form? without this they will not pay you.

webmoney, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  3. Hectorix

Hectorix Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, she did not reply to me at ALL. SHE IGNORES MY MESSAGES. Contact me by private message or I will be the big pain in your ass.

Hectorix, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  4. webmoney

Best Answers:
    So she is account manager of pinball... no idea why are you so rude...
    PPN always paid everyone, you will not find any report of not paying people. So congratulations, you might be first!
    I also see that your response time is 4 days even here on forum. So it might be hard to communicate via IM if you are not online. I talk to my manager any time I like and get response in 12 hours at least.

what payment method you have?

did you meet payment minimum? (for example for wire transfer it is 1000USD so if you have that than you should make bit more)

webmoney, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  5. Hectorix

Hectorix Member

Best Answers:
    We had a conversation and she told me that she will pay me almost 1000 via wire. I got only 600. (Now I dont remember exact summs. But I can find it in my email.) I asked to pay the rest by wire. I can not accept paypal. After that - IGNORING.

Hectorix, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  6. Hectorix

Hectorix Member

Best Answers:
    Please send me contacts. I want to talk and get my payment.

Hectorix, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  7. coincollector2012

coincollector2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    pinball's not good. they re very rude and have many requirements.

coincollector2012, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  8. ЄxDeus™

ЄxDeus™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pinball are the best the content network converts like wildfire the landing pages are slick and payments are high. I’ve been paid on time every time for the last 3 years, I’ve never had a problem once! As for pinball staff I’ve found them VERY helpful and always polite. Ive always posted helpful posts on digital point and i would put my repuation on the line in saying this company is legit and the best PPI company in the world. IF you guys are having problems send ABIS a PM not the thread stater.

ЄxDeus™, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  9. coincollector2012

coincollector2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello
    i want to join PPN, i will promote products from Facebook, twitter am hi5.i dnt have website. can i get account???

coincollector2012, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  10. webmoney

Best Answers:
    NO, if you write in one post that they are rude and PPN is not good and than want to apply than You should not get account. Plus if you dont have even website than you never get accepted.

They are looking only for webmasters who have websites with traffic and already know what they are doing.

So get website and traffic to it and than come back again and they might accept you if you will be polite.

webmoney, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  11. coincollector2012

coincollector2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    i have blogs and having very good traffic from USA, i contact by email they reply me with very rudely so i said.
    do you think will they give me account for blog. i am sure i can make 120+ instillation's per day from all over the wold.

coincollector2012, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  12. Hectorix

Hectorix Member

Best Answers:
    Still no responce, no payment. I am waiting for my $300 over 3 month! YOU SUCK. DO NOT WORK WITH THIS AFFILIATE NETWORK!!!

I will post such message every week. You are going to loose affiliates. Nice Idea?

HAVE A NICE DAY.

Hectorix, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  13. Hectorix

Hectorix Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah they licked my ass, wanted me to send some traffic. After that they can not convert it good, and after all I got NO payment and TOTAL ignoring by email.

HAVE A NICE DAY PINBALL scammers.

Hectorix, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  14. cellution

cellution Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've also had nothing but good experience with Pinball. Conversions have been great and payments always on time, support always helpful.

Just I've been experiencing a huge decrease in conversions in the past couple weeks. Wondering if it's just me or is everyone experiencing terrible decrease installs??

Does anyone know of a good alternative for Pinball since I can't keep promoting them right now as conversions are actually horrible, 1/10 of what I'm used to.

cellution, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  15. coincollector2012

coincollector2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    friend i am interested in Pinball account. are you interested togive me your pinball account. i suggest you guppymedia as best alternative. i am also working with guppymedia. they are payong 1.50$ per USA,UK installation and less then 1.50$ for other countries.

coincollector2012, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  16. uncmonk27

uncmonk27 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am waiting for my first payment via cheque. It should have been sent on the 30th October and I am based in UK, I hope it will arrive soon! I earnt over $1000 last month so my next payment is setup for bank wire so that should be instant payment.

Does any1 know how long an overseas cheque can take to arrive? I contacted my affiliate manager to ask but havent had a reply yet

Chris

uncmonk27, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  17. ЄxDeus™

ЄxDeus™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the cheques to hit UK take a while it will come i use to get mine around the 20th of the month. Bank wire is alot faster ;)

ЄxDeus™, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  18. Hectorix

Hectorix Member

Best Answers:
    Still no responce. SCAM. NO PAYMENT.

Hectorix, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  19. joecool6101

joecool6101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PPN always pays early more often then not.. I get paid every 15 days without delay.

You should probably contact support team rather then just your account manager.. because I think she actually left the company, as I had her as an account manager but then got a new one recently.

Also, installs are about half of what they used to be so I mostly use Dollarade.. great replacement to switch between the two companies every couple days to keep your earnings high.

joecool6101, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  20. coincollector2012

coincollector2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    what about my account approved or not??

coincollector2012, Nov 13, 2011 IP