1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PIN Not Arrived - Can't Order More

Discussion in 'Payments' started by Muqadas.Wattoo, Jan 18, 2006.

Hello,

I am using adsense for last 5, 6 months. But it's really un-believable that i have not yet receieved my PIN.

I ordered three times but no way to get PIN. I asked google support and they said PIN normally takes 2, 3 weeks but you can see i am waiting for last 5 months.

My address is perfectly correct. I receive weekly some other documents on my postal address so i can't say if it's wrong.

I live in Pakistan and i know so many others using adsense and they already received their PIN in given time.

My earning is also good enough to order cheque so what do you suggest next to do?

Thanks

Muqadas.Wattoo, Jan 18, 2006 IP
  2. eWESTPost

eWESTPost Peon

Best Answers:
    Request PIN again + mail Adsense Team and sit tight :D

eWESTPost, Jan 18, 2006 IP
  3. mazhi

mazhi Peon

Best Answers:
    Yop, my friend had the same problem and he got it after a sending of mail :)

mazhi, Jan 18, 2006 IP
  4. Muqadas.Wattoo

Muqadas.Wattoo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well there's no more option to re-order. i already reached the limit of sending PIN. done three times and still waiting....

Muqadas.Wattoo, Jan 18, 2006 IP
  5. shadow20002

shadow20002 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Send a message to Google Team and report to them your problems. Maybe your PIN got lost from somewhere in the mail, check your mail carefully.

shadow20002, Jan 19, 2006 IP