1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pictures from the Terrorist attack in Mumbai India, Nov 26,08

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by DharmaSeo, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Who told you this, the terrorist themselves called you up?

Within 24 hours they have gotten the culprits to throw up all info? The culprits, who, took over the city by storm in an organized fashion, held it hostage for a day and night, do you think they coudn't hide their real identities for few hours? All fishy to me..

If they are to be Pakistanis as the Indians always claim, then hang them, they deserve it that's all. But to say it all stems from Pakistan is ignorance and hatred. Indians need to re-examine the terrorists threats from within India, especially the Hindu extremists.

M5love, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  2. hdwills

hdwills Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Exe do not bother, they are so blind with hatred for everything that is humane and civil, that nothing you say will make them realise the error in their ways of killing innocents or realise that there is something gravely wrong or give them the wisdom to take responsibility for actions that blatantly points out the fact that the terrorrists were indeed from pakistan.

No matter, how many times they get defeated in the wars with India, they will never realize.

hdwills, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  3. hdwills

Best Answers:
    Who told you that indians bombed samjhuata express, did they call you up ?

hdwills, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  4. hdwills

Best Answers:
    Nah, who said, terrorism stems from Pakistan. It is a land of the saints, it is just that sometime they get way to high and wander into Indian areas. The last time
    the officially designated pakistani saints and their un-official friends, strayed into our territory.

This happened

Saints on the Hills

But Mlove, you will never understand, be happy in your state of denial :D

hdwills, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  5. eXe

eXe Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Except for the fact that the media has been on this live ever since it started and cameras are still trained live on the said locations.

And a lot of terrorist activity does stem from Pakistan. These acts have no bigger picture/deeper motive or reason to them other than mindless killing of innocents, all fueled by a hate filled ideology. You may not like this, but it is the truth. The madrasas where the virtues of martyrdom are taught to preteens & rallies hailing Hitler in Pakistan are depictions of the underlying ideology.

As for Hindu extremist elements, I agree with you. It's an unfortunate situation and very real threat. But the prevailing approach seems to be that as there are more Hindus than Muslims in the country, the threat isn't as serious. But the numerous sects within Hinduism and rising xenophobia within India (read Raj Thackeray) will only make it worse the way things are going.

eXe, Nov 27, 2008 IP
    bogart likes this.
  6. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buddy, they have hard evidence which is why they have suspended the Lt. from the Indian army. And this evidence came 2 years after they blamed Pakistanis. So, you Indians have to come to face with the reality that Yes there are terrorists in India as well and STOP blaming everything on Pakistan. Partition started from India, not Pakistan. Both sides are guilty, you have to admit on that. I did admit in my previous post but you did not see it in your blind hatred that you post. To you, we're all the same.. :rolleyes:

M5love, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  7. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I admit there is a problem in some schools of Pakistan AND it IS a PROBLEM which WE, NOT JUST MUSLIM have to solve, but the WHOLE WORLD. WHY? Because everyone is responsible for this mess. I don't want to go off-topic here.... but here's something, when there is a suffering of one people (in Islam, Muslims regard other Muslims as in ONE family), the people, especially the uneducated ones in tribal areas tend to see this suffering and fight for those people who are oppressed. Now don't tell me this stems from religion, it does not! Religion is only a tool that people use. I can point out many examples from Judaism, Christianity and Hinduism where people take advantage and commit barbaric actions. The problem is NOT religion/ideology as some blind folks like to point out. The problem has to be seen from the root, what causes all this mess? The unjust invasions of Muslim homelands is my answer.

M5love, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  8. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are blaming this on the Jews?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_india_shooting;_ylt=AlDkrFFQZDRG6YwM1p.HG7ms0NUE

bogart, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  9. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes: Zionists are not Jews. Two very different people. Get your facts straight.

M5love, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  10. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Zionists are not Jews? I need to get my facts straight :rolleyes:

It seems, many times, the people that hate hide behind those words.

Is that a fact according to you?

bogart, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  11. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    M5love, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  12. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There's attacks in India and the excuse is "attrocities comitted by Zionists from USA to Pakistan"

There were always Jews in the Land of Israel and Jewish return to Israel was a result of the hatred of people like Yasser Arafat's 'Uncle' the Grand Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini

Mufti Husseini and Hitler
    [​IMG]

Mufti Husseini and Himmler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bogart, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  13. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh I remember these pictures, were you the one posting this last year too?

That's besides the point. I see you still don't get what the quote really means. Read it several times and maybe just maybe with the help of history (which you have a pretty good grasp of), you will be enlightened.

M5love, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  14. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The history of India shows that India has been one of the most terrorized countries in the world.

bogart, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  15. Realm

Realm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what an easy task...isn't it?

Realm, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  16. Live2Write

Live2Write Active Member

Best Answers:
    What a resourceful thread this has been!

Update on the current issue! The commandos are closing in! And, what a job these guys are doing? Amazing; without blueprints of any of these buildings they saved lives of so many hostages. India emerges winner whenever it comes to fighting such elements, this time also no exception!

Live2Write, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  17. codecs

codecs Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have any update on what's happening in mumbai? CNN live stopped broadcasting before the commandos attack the the center.

codecs, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  18. leandar

leandar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Taj hotel have 2 bomb blast again , still commandos are storming in a Nariman Jewish center in Mumbai , where gunmen are holding a number of people hostage. terrorists ships was came from Gujarat state bay at porbandar

watch newsX channel

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7753726.stm

leandar, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  19. kashifccc

kashifccc Peon

Best Answers:
    ok, muslims doing this all. now what to do?
    I am doing this all terror, do what you can.

kashifccc, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  20. contentedge

contentedge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for coming out of the closet. :rolleyes:

contentedge, Nov 28, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.