1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Picking a keyword to base site upon

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by kelp, Dec 23, 2005.

Hello,
    I've been researching a couple of keywords, but I can't decide whether to create a site centered around that keyword. The keyword in particular gets around 100 searches a day, and the keyword gets an estimated 30 cents a click on adwords. The competition seems pretty low on the first SERP, one PR of 4, the rest under PR3. Would this be profitable if I did get the first place in Google? I mean, 100 searches doesn't sound too much, but the low competition is tempting me. I'm striving for niche websites because they are more easy to get the top SERP in.

Should I try for a higher searched keyword or just buy the domain and go for it? I don't want to waste my time too much trying to build up a site with a low profit like less then a $1 a day.

It's really a hard thing to think about especially since my other site hasn't made such a profit because I didn't research it.

kelp, Dec 23, 2005 IP