1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PHPmotoion Script Help!!

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Eminem, Dec 3, 2008.

hi

i have a youtube video grabbing site and im implementing PHPmotion on it just uplaoded all the files just as they came, have editted nothing at all and this is the index page, it comes with the following error, please cheack...

http://www.idownloadvids.com/PHPmotion/index.php

Can someone please tell me what this is about, i know i probably ahve to downlaod PHP shield bt i don't know much about PHP so can someone help em and tell me what steps i need to take. Thanks

Eminem, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  2. Astroman

Astroman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to get your host to put phpshield on your server I think, or upload the phpsheild loaders to where you're installing phpmotion... or use a host that's already setup for video sites.

Astroman, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  3. Eminem

Eminem Active Member

Best Answers:
    do i just upload the phpshield to the same section where the index.php of PHPmotion is?

Thanks

Eminem, Dec 3, 2008 IP
  4. Astroman

Astroman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I never had to do it myself, but I think so - just give it a try and see if it works?

Astroman, Dec 4, 2008 IP