1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PHPConnection.com - Custom PHP Programming - Starting at $15.00 per hour

Discussion in 'Programming' started by dotcomsdotbiz, May 4, 2006.

1. aras

aras Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is irritating to see how many times the thread opener bumped the thread saying nothing at all. I have been warned with an infraction in 2 seconds for a relevant post i had in one of my threads for bumping.

Well, this is the tiniest point to show the non-professionalism. I just saw this thread now and without looking over the next pages, i can easily say that i would never give any job to that guy.

aras, Mar 26, 2007 IP
  2. deltabelta

deltabelta Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Michael Plasse is obviously an habitual conman.

He has done the same to me as everyone else in this thread.

He also uses the name Ed McArthur.

He uses these email addresses

Also uses accomplice Yvonne Plasse

Uses the company name: Bloomfield Media

www.carriereentertainment.com

See snip below from press item in 9/21/1995 The Boston Globe

''WOONSOCKET, R.I. -- A police detective dressed as a delivery man pulled up to a garage, got a signature, and then delivered four other officers who arrested four people on credit card charge fraud. Police arrested Michael Plasse, 20, on Friday ...''

Please let me have another other information on Michael Plasse or Yvonne Plasse or Carrier Entertainment or Bloomfield Media.

Or please make your own fraud compliant with the police and at http://www.ic3.gov/

deltabelta, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  3. deltabelta

deltabelta Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    By Mail:
    Carriere Entertainment, Inc.
    55 Conduit
    Lincoln, RI 02865

By Email:

By Phone:
    (401)230-9449

4. deltabelta

deltabelta Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
  5. Mike Plasse Victim

Mike Plasse Victim Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    MICHAEL PLASSE URGENT CON WARNING!!! Two Week Project Now In Tenth Month! (older reported scam thread here:
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/phpconnection-com-custom-php-programming-starting-at-15-00-per-hour.81696/ )

Michael Plasse aka Mike Passe, Very Awesome Inc. http://veryawesome.com signed an agreement fraudulently using the name Mike
    Passe and Very Awesome Inc. This was probably done to prevent finding negative online reports under his real name (MICHAEL
    PLASSE). Checking registrations throughout the USA, the company Very Awesome Inc he used in not registered and probably doesn't
    exist. An arrest record is shown online for credit card fraud also.

Why would anyone be suckered into waiting ten months for a quoted two-week project? If you read through the above referenced
    thread you may have some understanding. Mike Plasse is a real con artist. He makes realistic promises and then comes up with
    excuse after excuse (not real) and then promises again and that drags on for weeks. The bottom line is that to date no working
    website or working app has ever been delivered.

What adds to this crime is that Michael Plasse was asked in writing on numerous occasions if he was unable to meet his contract
    commitment and should the project be turned over to another programmer. On each separate occasion he mislead purposely by
    advising "no, I'll finish it soon".

In addition, in the 9th month he agreed to a $500 per day late penalty... this agreement included a completion schedule which
    he himself prepared. To date, the late fees accrued are about $30,000. Now he says he is under great stress and can't work and
    wants to negotiate a new agreement - imagine that! He also states he works for a law firm and any attempt at legal action will
    not be successful. Asked what law firm he works and no answer.

As others say in the older thread, Michael Plasse is a dream killer. He constantly makes you believe that the project completion
    is just around the corner, only to delay for another month or two - then repeats the same. When he saw that online negatives
    about him were discovered, he unilaterally refunded the initial deposit and several hundred dollars more -- he prides himself on
    this even though it came in the 8th month of non-performance. This was most likely done under threat of contacting the Rhode
    Island Attorney General. Mike Plasse address and phone number track to Providence, Rhode Island.

Michael Passe (a Mike Plasse alias) is a serious con artist and knows all the tricks. For example, immediately after signing the
    agreement, he says he has some great iPhone/ Android Apps for sale and entices you to buy them for $2000 - $4000. If you don't
    go for that, he will entice you to go into business with him by investing thousands and he'll show you how much money can be
    made. Imagine this -- after 9 months of his constant lies, he tried the very same thing again!

Another favorite tactic is to come up with ideas that allow him to delay further. When he said he was almost 100% complete with
    the app, he heard about the new iOS7 software for the iPhone. So he said he would make the app iOS7 compatible -- so that gives
    him two more months of delay -- and as usual no app is ever delivered, nor shown.

Another delay tactic is to suggest changes like for example a competitor may make changes or introduce a new app -- Mike says
    these are worth investigation and delays the project for another month of absolute nothingness but more lies and promises.

Stay clear of this serial conman, scam artist, and liar. If you have been scammed by Michael Plasse, speak up and let the world
    know about him!

The above information is provided as an actual client experience and represents an opinion of doing business with Michael Plasse.

Mike Plasse Victim, Nov 4, 2013 IP