1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

phpBB3 hosting script

Discussion in 'phpBB' started by Hexcode, Jan 10, 2010.

Today I will report my new php script, a phpBB 3 hosting Script ;)

Description: With this script, visitors can order a phpBB3 forum over a form, this forums will then be created by the php script. All forums use one phpBB installation, except the config / cache etc. these are created for each forum. Each forum has own tables, when you create several databases for those tables, the forums are splitted in the databases. The forums are always installed in the database which currently containing the fewest forums. The script also needs a couple of tables. To use the script, the server must have wildcard subdomains.

Currently there is no english version, but if any wants to translate it from german to english you are welcome

Changelog:
    Version 0.0.2
    -Updatecheck over ACP
    -Bugs fixed

Here are some informations
    Actualy planed is:
    - Adsystem in the ACP

Download: http://www.script-base.eu/downloads.php?cat=2
    Bugtracker: http://www.script-base.eu/tracker.php

I'll hope you can use it :)
    Sorry for bad english
    yours hexcode

Hexcode, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  2. theapparatus

theapparatus Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks but can you provide a download link that dozens of popups don't interfere with getting to said download?

theapparatus, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  3. Hexcode

Hexcode Peon

Best Answers:
    Popups? If you have activated a ad-block than a message appear, or what do you mean?
    I mean that normaly there are no popups...

Hexcode, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  4. Skinny Vinny

Skinny Vinny Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sure that's what he meant.

I'll take a look at this one later. If using a common code base, has anything been done to the acp to keep one admin from editting the templates, styles, or anything on the file system (which would affect other forums)? Like I said, I'll look at it later but you didn't mention it and this is kind of a big deal lol.

Word of caution to people grabbing this with the intention of hosting free forums: don't attempt to do this on a shared hosting plan. You've been warned... lol.

Skinny Vinny, Feb 2, 2010 IP