1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

phpBB, hosed up something for G

Discussion in 'phpBB' started by dakar, Sep 24, 2005.

I must have hosed up something along the way here... though a site command shows 148K pages for captivereefing.com the API is only reporting 10K. I looked at things a little closer and see the results from site: search shows all the of the pages, but most have no page titles or descriptions (I'm assuming this is why the API isn't counting the pages.

They results look like;

www.captivereefing.com/viewtopic.php?t=244
    Similar pages

www.captivereefing.com/viewtopic.php?p=8721
    Similar pages

Code (markup):
    I've got the SID being removed for SE's and it's working properly, so somewhere along the line I must have hosed up something quite a while ago.

Any clues where to start looking so I can get this sorted back out would be greatly appreciated. I've modified the forums so far from stock now it's not funny. But hoping there may be something obvious that I've overlooked that would turn G away.

dakar, Sep 24, 2005 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The API returns lower results for every site, not just yours, so it's "normal".

digitalpoint, Sep 24, 2005 IP