1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying PhpBB forum ext needed, to restrict posts per user, per day, per subforum

Discussion in 'Programming' started by sabin, Oct 11, 2019.

Hello!

As things are today, there is no extension available for something I would seek for a phpBB forum, so I'm asking here to the Digitalpoint coders.

More details about the phpBB extension:

- it has to limit the number of posts (new threads and and replies inside a thread, both are added to the count, AKA both count) that a username is allowed to post, in each subforum, every day.

Out of my ass example: if the limit is set to 5, and the admin decides it applies to the "Casual chat" forum group, containing the "Rants about work" and "Comment today's news" subforums, then after a member has replied in 5 threads of the "Rants about work" subforum, the member can't reply anymore in that subforum, nor post new topics in there. However, the member can still go in the "Comment today's news" subforum in which he can liberally create 3 new topics and reply inside 2 other existing topics.

- granular forum control: it must be possible to specify to which forums/group of forums/subforums the limitation is applied, it can't apply to the entire board

- if possible: exclude admins and moderator group members from the limitations

- the extension must work under phpBB 3.1 and 3.2

- the extension must be able to work under both php 5.4 and 7

Is that something you could do? If it's a "yes", please contact me, and tell me how much you'd charge for it. I have a limited budget and won't purchase your services if your offer goes over what I can afford, so don't forget to give a price estimation, thank you.

Let's talk by forum DMs, please, no skype invitations, I keep webmastering discussions inside digitalpoint.

Have a good day,
    Sabin

sabin, Oct 11, 2019 IP