1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

phpBB Dropdowns In View Topic Wont Close

Discussion in 'phpBB' started by tunescool, Jul 1, 2017.

Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 1.02.18 PM.png

tunescool, Jul 1, 2017 IP
  2. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How can we help? You also posted the same thing on another forum a few days ago (if the time's correct there) - did you try to clear your browsers cache? Incognito mode? Happens on all browsers? If not, on which one?

Blank ™, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  3. tunescool

tunescool Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    im a 40 year old man, im not a child, i know what your retarded ass is doing and its not helping me, you think youre mocking me and its a waste of your useless timew sweety

tunescool, Jul 2, 2017 IP
  4. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Wow... okay. Lemme see. You post an image of a problem. How are we supposed to suggest anything without knowing anything about the underlying code? If you'd posted the link, or more information, as was requested, it would help. First, which browser(s)? If it happens in all browsers, it's an error somewhere. If it only happens in specific browsers, it's bad code (not necessarily broken, just badly done). Depending on how the dropdown happens, it might be a CSS-issue, or a JS-issue - however, it's impossible to know without checking the code.

Did this happen suddenly? Or has it been a problem since you installed phpBB? Did you do any changes recently, which led to this? (Plugin / coding / changing anything?)

PoPSiCLe, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  5. tunescool

tunescool Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    its simple css for anyone that can help, you dont obviously know anything but to annoy people

tunescool, Jul 21, 2017 IP
  6. Blank ™

Blank ™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Blank ™, Jul 21, 2017 IP
  7. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I'm assuming that answer was to my statement. If it wasn't, then I apologize, and you can ignore the rest of this answer. If it was, however:
    If you actually bothered reading it, you'd see that I asked several questions that would help us help you. Not that I'm inclined to help anymore, due to your assinine behavior, but hey...
    And stating that I don't know shit... :D Good for you, assuming stuff, but... no. I am probably in the top 5 when it comes to people on this forum with HTML/CSS knowledge. At least among the ones that are actually active. But you have fun with your non-working code, and lack of understanding of what is needed to actually help you.

PoPSiCLe, Jul 21, 2017 IP
    Blank ™ likes this.