1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PHP web-developer available for work

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Hardik Manktala, Apr 6, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello there,

Are you planning to start an online business, or some sort of website in your free-time? I can assist you in doing that, I'm a British web-developer with a rich experience in web programming. Having worked several years in the industry, I can determine what's good and bad for your website, help you pave the way for your website's bright future.

Your competitors will probably have a giant team working on their products, what about you? Without a proper developer, you're entitled to loop-holes, exploits and disastrous hacks which ultimately bring down your business.

I code with flexibility in mind, while making the code rigid and strong. Blend perfectly with good performing code, your site will reach higher ranks in SEO.

Well, I am here to provide you to my services so that you can kickstart your website. This is what I offer:
    • PHP Web-developing services.
    • Designing services.
    • CSS and Javascript services.
    • And, motion graphics.
    Look no further and dive in to start your new successful online business.

Email: hello[at]areebmajeed[dot]me

Thank you!

Hardik Manktala, Apr 6, 2016 IP