1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying PHP to Javascript (simple script)

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Shimurai, May 8, 2019.

Hi there,

I'm looking for someone who can take a small PHP script and code it in javascript/jquery. The code does a very simple task.

This code I'm providing works perfectly fine, however I noticed that when having to many events on my list, things start to get weird and the countdown timers all start to bug for some reason and javascript starts making a bunch of requests to the php api. Not sure why this happens, but I'm guessing my javascript code is not very well optimized, so that's why I'm looking for someone with experience to fix this and make it all javascript, so no php is needed.

I have attached the script as a zip.

I can pay with PayPal to whomever is able to do this work for me. Name your price. I need this ASAP.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Shimurai, May 8, 2019 IP
  2. Elsner Technologies

Elsner Technologies Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Shimurai,

PHP is no doubt the best web development platform for coding. There is a PHP code needed in your query and for that I recommend you to consult our PHP developers. Looking forward to hear from you.

Elsner Technologies, May 9, 2019 IP
  3. Javed iqbal

Javed iqbal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Script should be revised if you explain its working where you get issue i can write my own script which make it bug free as many requests.

Javed iqbal, May 11, 2019 IP
  4. Sited

Sited Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can do this for you. Send me a PM if you want.

Sited, May 11, 2019 IP