1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Php Soccer Manager Game Script Needed

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by RECEP, Nov 13, 2012.

Hello mates l am looking for some1 who can code me or giwe me a script like Online Soccer Manager Game thanks for any advices

RECEP, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  2. scottlpool2003

scottlpool2003 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have a budget/timeframe?

Also it would be useful for you to post this in the programming forum as you would get more responses.

scottlpool2003, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  3. RECEP

RECEP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My budget is 500$ for this script. I also want to play it from facebook and from all mobile devices too...
    I want only seriouse good coders can do real things

RECEP, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  4. HostPlanz

HostPlanz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your budget for such a project is kinda low to be honest. There isn't a built script for this out there, so it'll have to be costumed made.
    You might probably get a programmer to do it, but most likely it'll be a scrappy coder from the eastern countries which'll make for bad communication.

HostPlanz, Dec 3, 2012 IP
  5. scottlpool2003

scottlpool2003 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Completely agree with this. I think you would probably be best getting the script made in PHP and monetizing it before going for mobile/social network apps as these will cost a small fortune to develop (from a decent reputable programmer).

scottlpool2003, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  6. RECEP

RECEP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    500 $ for a small script like this shouldnt be that low l think. I can go upto 750 with some extra features but thats all l can do for an expert coder

RECEP, Dec 8, 2012 IP
  7. HostPlanz

HostPlanz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    An expert coder may charge you in the thousands to develop and app like this to be honest. Like I said, you may get this app developed for cheaper, but the quality is going to be piss poor and very buggy. As a programmer, I would not take time to develop an app like this for any less than $1000 USD.

HostPlanz, Dec 8, 2012 IP