1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

php shopping cart

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by SEV3N, Jul 2, 2007.

Hi.
    This is my first post so a big "HELLO" to all of you.
    I've developed a shopping cart using php, mysql and javascript (AJAX). I'm a developer myself so I built it as light and easy to use as possible. Basicly it contains a cart preview, add to cart AJAX functionality and a main cart page. Like I said, I'm a developer and I know what I want, I don't want to buy fancy shopping carts that take a long time to integrate and in the end they don't give you what you want. So my aplication is extremly flexible, all the messages are easy to change or remove.
    Here are some of my questions:
    1: do you think that developers would buy such an aplication?
    2: do you know any companies selling php scripts?
    3: should I add something else? Keep in mind that it is intended to be as light and flexibile as possible. I was thinking about a cPanel but some might want to just send the order to their emails.

I'm not allowed to place links yet, I will post one to a demo website soon.

Thanks!

SEV3N, Jul 2, 2007 IP
  2. RingBoxer

RingBoxer Peon

Best Answers:
    RingBoxer, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  3. SEV3N

SEV3N Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the links RingBoxer!
    The final version is completed, I will make the package public soon.
    Here's a link to 3 demos:
    http://www.vframe.byethost2.com
    For now the demos are hosted on http://www.byethost.com servers free of charge (they offer great free and payed plans).
    You may use the add products to cart, modify the cart and even eorder, it's free...
    Thanks!

SEV3N, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  4. SEV3N

SEV3N Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi.
    If you have sent an email to the contact email adress found on the demo pages and do not receive a reply to your message within 2 days please resend the initial email. It might have ended in the BULK folder of my email and due to the fact that the contact email (vwebmast@yahoo.com) is public the number of spam emails has increased making traking of non spam emails in the BULK folder harder. I send replies to every received email.

I am sorry for the inconvenience!
    Thank you!

SEV3N, Aug 10, 2007 IP