1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Php Scripts

Discussion in 'PHP' started by vbzoka, Oct 11, 2008.

Welp again today i created another php script that will allow users to vote on a comment on your website,This script requires phpnuke or postnuke to be installed on your server,you can dow-load it at
    vbzoka dot com

vbzoka, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  2. EricBruggema

EricBruggema Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tell us more and add a direct link to your dl :)

EricBruggema, Oct 11, 2008 IP
  3. vbzoka

vbzoka Active Member

Best Answers:
    vbzoka has been completely redesigned and 100% from scratch offering only the best software created soley by ME! i have updated the scripts section and they will be arriving today,There are going to many scripts that i have written located there before the end of the day today,Im not trying to spam anything here it's just i forgot to come back and reply to any ongoing messages that spawned from that old post
    vbzoka.com is the site,sorry for not getting back to the post in a timely fashion.

vbzoka, Nov 7, 2008 IP
  4. vbzoka

vbzoka Active Member

Best Answers:
    vbzoka.com is no longer mine or alive, my site has been on a new domain
    CMSLABS.NET all the new fresh downloads and demos can be found there.
    covering XHTML / HTML5 / CSS / PHP / MYSQL / JAVA / JQUERY / AJAX
    Everything on the cmslabs.net web site has been updated and I wanted to update this post from 7 years ago so people dont go to that old domain mentioned as its china owned and spam garbage
    cmslabs.net is the new site I release source code and examples including downloads.

vbzoka, Apr 19, 2015 IP