1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PHP Script to display google page rank (interesting!)

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Rezo, Mar 22, 2006.

1. tonyinabox

tonyinabox Peon

Best Answers:
    on the google webmaster guideline stated clearly
    http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=35772&topic=8521&ctx=related

Don't send automated queries to Google.

and mentioned on top of page
    I just wonder some website privided the pr button service might use another server to query google.

tonyinabox, Apr 29, 2006 IP
  2. chandubhai

chandubhai Banned

Best Answers:
    I have seen that script around. I know where it came from. Kezo can you please surrender?

chandubhai, May 2, 2006 IP
  3. falcondriver

falcondriver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hm, says all and nothing to me. i guess they talk about about software who scrape google results like this madeforadsense-sites, who display a large adsense block and the google results in same textstyle below for a keyword.
    but i think displaying a pagerank quite useless, because it dosnt says anything about the quality of the information (for a certain keyword) on a site.
    its like this "check engine" light in modern cars: you dont know whats wrong when its on, engine sounds ok to you, drives like always, maybe its just your service station who needs your money to turn this light off. one of the 21st century mysteries i reckon... :rolleyes:

falcondriver, May 4, 2006 IP
  4. Gurpartap

Gurpartap Peon

Best Answers: