1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying PHP Programmer Needed

Discussion in 'Programming' started by avantemedia, Mar 25, 2014.

Hi,

My site solocars.co.uk has a page solocars.co.uk/cars.php

Here is all our stock updated daily. We would like a dynamic RSS Feed for our stock so that we can use this on our site and on social networking to send our stock automatically.

Our site is PHP obviously,

If someone is willing to give me a quote that would be great

avantemedia, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  2. avantemedia

avantemedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for all your messages I have now picked someone for the job.

Regards

avantemedia, Mar 26, 2014 IP
  3. niranjanphp

niranjanphp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I'm interested in working with you. I have more than 8+ years of working experience in Web technologies like PHP, MySQL,OScommerce,Search Engine Optimization,CRE Loaded,Wordpress,Joomla SQL Server, XHTML, HTML, Java Script,jQuery, AJAX ,Smarty, Joomla,Photoshop,Ruby on Rails(learning stage) CSS, XML On php, Shopping Cart in Php etc. I've successfully completed various web projects in different areas like Dating sites, Real Estate sites, Event Management Systems, Classified sites and many business oriented projects. Hope to hear back from you soon. Thanks "Do Work In Time".I want to built long term Relationship & do work in long term I am from India, I want to built long term Relationship & do work in long term.. Software Exposure: SEO EXPORT-web 2.0 Languages: PHP4/5, Scripting Languages: HTML, XHTML, CURL ON PHP,File Gets Content On PHP CSS, JAVASCRIPT, AJAX USING IN PHP, Jpcache using in php, pear, smarty. joomla, flex using in php, Fetch and Insert Data Using MSSQL/PHP And little bit knowledge of OSCommerce , word press & Ruby on Rails. Design language: Photoshop, Office package, Data base: Mysql5, Mssql,SQL SERVER 2008 BI Technology:- Microstrategy Desktop, IPAD and WEB Design Patterns:-Little Bit knowledge on MVC Architure In Ruby on Rail Working Exp of:-Uploading On Ftp, Git, Svn Hope, to be on the same page soon. I have belief to surpass your aspiration level. Looking forward to hear from you. Name:Niranjan Sarangi Location: Bhubaneswar, Orissa working time: 8 hours From Monday to Friday(5 day) With Best Regards Niranjan. my skype id is (nsarangi)

niranjanphp, Apr 13, 2014 IP