1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying PHP programmer needed to work on UCM script

Discussion in 'Programming' started by devsmi, Jan 16, 2015.

http://ultimateclientmanager.com is the script I need some changes made for. If you think you can handle making changes to the script then contact me skype: devsmi2012

I am not looking to pay premium price. So if you are willing to do work for a bit of extra money then msg me. Pls dont waste my time or your own

devsmi, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  2. cLogik

cLogik Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    If your not willing to pay the "premium price", then your time will always be wasted.

cLogik, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  3. devsmi

devsmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well to be honest 98% of replies u get on here are ppl from india or viet who think thwy can charge 500 for something i can do myself in 30 minutes. So ita basically meant for everybody who is looking to overcharge to make a killing from me. If u know what ur doing and arent screwing around then i always willing to pay fair

devsmi, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  4. cLogik

cLogik Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I have 12 years of experience and work as a fully time free lancer. I have a flat rate of $25 per hour for any project that takes more then 10 hours and $40 for any project that takes less, and are extremely fair at fixed prices. It's considered a premium price, but you do get what you pay for.

Why do i have different prices based on hours? Because i want projects that can commit a bit longer then the "30 minutes" as you describe, i don't mind doing them, but their also a lot more resource intensive then longer projects.

Paying a low rate to some dude from India or Pakistan will only give you a headache in the future when the code written turns out to be completely garbage. On a side note, $500 in India is like a months salary to most people, so for 30 minutes work your definitely being screwed.

cLogik, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  5. devsmi

devsmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Im not new to this, I have been in the field aswell for over 10 years so i know what i want and if im goven a high or low price, i caN tell. I know you get what you pay for but for the ectra work i have at the moment whuch is only a couple lines of code per job well that really isnt something i need the best for. All the work i give out is rather small because i prefer to do the big jobs myself and keep the money ofcourse.

30 & 40 is definitely a fair price if u know what ur doing

Ps..i know its nothing but a headache..iv been throughb it too many times.

So if u want to check put some small stuff let me know and u can give me a quote

I'm always up for work.. Send me a PM with what you need done and i will happily get back to you :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2015
    devsmi, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  6. devsmi

devsmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    But for me its not what im looking for. I just need help here n there when i csnt keep up so to pay thkse rates arent really in my budget unless its personal work

devsmi, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  7. devsmi

devsmi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sry bout the errors, im typing on phone

devsmi, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  8. daljit

daljit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have 8+ years of experience as PHP/MYSQl developer. Please let me know if you still need my help..

daljit, Jan 19, 2015 IP