1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PHP or Facebook API or....???

Discussion in 'PHP' started by palexdillon, Jul 10, 2015.

Hey guys,

So I'm wondering if it's even possible to post onto more than one Facebook page at the SAME time. Like what if, I want to put a post on my page, then on my friend's page, then on my mom's page, etc. Can I just do it at the same time? Is there software to do this? Can it be built? How long will it take. Cost?

Thanks ;)

palexdillon, Jul 10, 2015 IP
  2. KangBroke

KangBroke Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well for an experienced programmer that would not be all that hard at all. Do you have the rest coded up that will compose what your sending to the pages? Or will you need everything coded out from the beginning to the end?

You would use the facebook API and the same way you would post to one page, you can use conditions in the code to decide which other pages you want posted to. Not all that hard at all honestly if you can post to one, you can post to many.

For time & cost, let me know what all you really need coded out.

KangBroke, Jul 12, 2015 IP
  3. KangBroke

KangBroke Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to use someone that has already completed this task for you, this looks like it would suit your needs

http://slacksocial.com/

KangBroke, Jul 12, 2015 IP