1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PHP on IIS

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by nrgsoft, May 16, 2005.

I have PHP 4.3.11 installed on Windows 2k Server. I copied the ad network 258 file to my server and when called I get this error:

http://www.nrgsoft.com/ad_network_258.php

Notice: Undefined variable: string in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\nrgsoft\ad_network_258.php on line 10

Notice: Undefined index: SERVER_ADDR in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\nrgsoft\ad_network_258.php on line 79

Notice: Undefined index: SERVER_ADDR in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\nrgsoft\ad_network_258.php on line 79

I have the .txt file setup properly with write permissions. Line 10 in the php file looks good to me. Any ideas?

thanks!
    andy

nrgsoft, May 16, 2005 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think the $_SERVER variable comes mostly from IIS... so I'm guessing IIS isn't giving the user's IP address to PHP for whatever reason.

digitalpoint, May 16, 2005 IP
  3. nrgsoft

nrgsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    fixed that error by adding

$string = '';

as first line of the function.

nrgsoft, May 19, 2005 IP
  4. noppid

noppid gunnin' for the quota

Best Answers:
    Some configurations of php require array variables to be initialized before use.

$variable = array();

Is suggested.

noppid, May 19, 2005 IP
  5. ronitmathurseo

ronitmathurseo Member

Best Answers:
    I think the problem is with Server. PHP need Apache server for run because IIS haven't configure PHP definition file. And Apache have PHP configuration file. For run PHP on window you should firstly install PHP configuration file on window server and in IIS set the path for this file. Then PHP will run on windows. Hope it will help you.

ronitmathurseo, Aug 21, 2012 IP