1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PHP-NUKE Powered site Needed with Modifications

Discussion in 'PHP' started by RECEP, Apr 8, 2007.

Hello Friends, l am looking for a programmer who can help me to make a php-nuke powered website for a file downloading and freeware system like other peoples did with php-nuke.
    l think some of them made it with php-nuke 7.6 and other qualified mods.
    We need :
    - Php-Nuke installation ( 7.6 or which version is the best for our project )
    - Seo Friendly Url ( Googlifier, Google Tap or GT-NExtGEn. Which one is the best for our project. ). Whole site needed to be modified with seo friendly url's.
    - Fully Modified Download Module ( The Aim of this project to make a website for Freeware and shareware file downloading system, So Our Goal to make a File Downloading Site. Its the most important part. We Need Theme to modify for this module, Download module will be in index and in the index.php, we should see some of the blocks from download module, Like; "The lastest xxx Freewares" , "Top xxx Freewares" , "Top xxx Freewares in Categories", "Most Downlaoed Freewares in Categories", "Whole Time Top Softwares", "Recommended Softwares" ..... We Can make these much more....
    - Fully Secured Zones in the site.

PHP-Nuke is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL license. So we dont need to pay for the script, We Just need to modidy it as we need.
    PLease Make your Bids Very Seriouse. l am not looking for other things. Dont offer me other scripts, codes...

l can Pay the fee eighter with Paypal or with or as a Service, l can giwe you backlinks from my other sites ( l can giwe you backlink from more than 10 sites and more than 150.000 pages ).
    Sites May Look like or be a Clone of these sites: sharewareworld.de + freeware-base.de :p

RECEP, Apr 8, 2007 IP