1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PHP/MySQL/PayPal Web App

Discussion in 'Services' started by hightide13, Nov 1, 2004.

Looking for bids for a web app in PHP (MySQL backend) for a home/apt rental website.

The app would give the "client" the ability to fill out a form with specific fields related to a rental they would like to list on the site. Once they fill out the form they should be directed to the options of "add another listing" or "process my listings." Add another listing should of course give them the option of adding another listing to their order. "Process my listings" should take them through the process of paying for their listings through Paypal.

Once the order is processed and payment has been made the data from the listings should upload into a MySQL DB (one entry for each listing of course). This data should then be displayed on the website in the appropriate category for a period of 30 days. There should be an option for the "client" to renew their listing after the 30 period.

If you need anymore details or would like to offer a bid (price and ETA) please send me an email at hhanna @ gmail.com.

hightide13, Nov 1, 2004 IP
  2. Foxy

Foxy Chief Natural Foodie

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can do this with OpenRealty with mods - I have it on one of my sites - In fact there is a thread on this forum about it - resalebroker asked and got the answer. In the format it is now it works well and you can do it for yourself - if you want someone to do it for you contact awddesign who is a member here also. Don't ask me cause I don't do other peoples. ;)

Foxy, Nov 1, 2004 IP
  3. hightide13

hightide13 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks Foxy. I will check into it.

hightide13, Nov 1, 2004 IP