1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PHP/MySQL/HTML/CSS coder needed

Discussion in 'Programming' started by aspen, Mar 16, 2006.

I need an existing site entirely revamped/finished.

I have a template from templatemonster for it, I will need you to do good cross browser markup based off of it.

Then I need you to work on my custom CMS.

This CMS includes the ability for users to login and create an account where they can make custom lists. Then public unregistered users can search for and view these created lists. This work is done, but might need to be redone and or edited.

Then users need to be able to search through a preexisting database and add found records to their list. The database is on the scale of millions of records, which can be a huge resource drain if the queries aren't done right, so I want an expert. This work is not yet done.

Then finally a system needs to be made whereby if a URL is added to a list, and it is of a merchant with an affiliate program, then the URL is converted if possible into an affiliate URL. Now, there are thousands of affiliate programs out there, I don't expect you to write a conversion function for each, instead I just need the framework that checks the URL against a list and pulls up a function if there is a match.

There will also be a little javascript coding, its done, so you have something to work off of, but you may need to edit it.

Finally, if you have the capability to code custom browser plugins that type of work would be available too, but it is not necessary to bid on this project.

I expect bids in the high $xxx to low $xxxx. Payment will be on completion. You can trust me, I might not have a lot of posts here but I'm pretty well known elsewhere (I'm the third highest poster on SitePoint), I don't rip people off.

You can PM me here.

aspen, Mar 16, 2006 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.