1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Php LD Deep Links Mod?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by mjesales, May 26, 2007.

1. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How is this possible, 365/24/7 and what is uptime? and shouldn't it function 100% anyway
    What happens to them after, are you still getting submission because of the "deeplink mod"?
    Smub, you don't have the An0n "deeplink mod" But is that statement really true? and if so, how?

What is so great about it, malcolm, does it take the dog outside too?:rolleyes:

Somehow I believe you
    $100 is a lot specially if you're coming from a certain countries. The vast majorities of the people who bought into the $100 deeplink mod are not making so much or getting submissions from it, I have done some research and so should you.
    Very few people do believe that submitting to a directory with a Deeplink mod" will benefit them, they have read many post about it and bought into it, but where is the proof that this infact have any significant value? No one has yet been able to come up with any proof on how it benefits. The idea that you have an additional subpages link into your detail page does not guarantee that the search engine will pick up on those links. I for one have submitted to the deeplink mod directories since December and yet to come up with any benefit as to what it actually does. The deeplink pages I had submitted always included a Shopping category, but 6 months had gone by and that category is still showing a PR0:eek: on that domain. So what does it do really? Do people know exactly what it does, or are they just blind and buy's what ever hype that is thrown into them.

Have you read any of this guys post over the past 12 months? I have and I wont put the word Trust so easily here;)

He probably doesn't get paid, but he gets a lot of recommendation from other members or even the script creator himself which brings him work. How people talk about he "helps" But I don't see many post on where he helps, I see a lot of other members helping other member, but I don't see him help as much, what name does he go by besides an0n?
    That's the common mob-mentality attitude I see around here, which gets to me:eek:
    Base on my speculation, I don't think he is, sorta make himself @home if you will.

wwws, May 27, 2007 IP
    LeopardAt1 likes this.
  2. SilkySmooth

SilkySmooth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually it has nothing to do with the 'mob' mentality, it is purely to do with fact... this guy has come on here talking rubbish and that is something which gets to me. As I stated....

"there are two very good mods... one developed by an0n and one by mhamdi; I have personally worked with both. They are both equally good, the difference is that with one you get a wealth of support, with the other you are on your own if something goes bad. So base your decision on that is my advice to you."

That isn't mob mentality it's sound advice from a programmer who has worked in amongst the code of both mods.

SilkySmooth, May 27, 2007 IP
  3. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @SilkySmooth

I understand about one is a paid version and the other do-it-yourself mod. But why did you quote me on that when I was referring to shenron's attitude.

wwws, May 27, 2007 IP
  4. SilkySmooth

SilkySmooth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry wwws, I thought you were referring to my post, I now see that you were quoting below your comments not above them, my bad. Thats me done on this thread anyway....

SilkySmooth, May 27, 2007 IP
  5. sebans

sebans Active Member

Best Answers:
    its totally mob mentality

they even hacked my installation for retaliation.

Only support people from phpld know How to get in .

Thats MOB!

sebans, May 27, 2007 IP
  6. jminscoe

jminscoe Peon

Best Answers:
    I am willing to bet that anyone that has installed phpld numerous times would be able to fix it and I for one don't believe that they would hack it for retaliation as its their reputation on the line

jminscoe, May 27, 2007 IP
  7. balkanboy

balkanboy Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't see how everybody is against an0n over this mod. Let's face some facts:

I must admit 100$ for mod is a lot comparing to cost of complete script which is 25$.
    Why is this?
    Because PHPLD's business model is to go after quantity of customers offering script cheap (this is very true since other script of this quality cost 100$-for example indexu). Other people may choose to have less customers which will pay higher price.

An0n knew how to do it while nobody else did and still don't(at least same quality as his). What he knows didn't come overnight and time he spent learning PHPLD and smarty programming is and should be included in price.

You are free not to purchase that mod. If you feel it is not good investment and you can't make profit on it why would you need one?

If you should complain to somebody it should be PHPLD. Why not request this mod from their's programming team to be included in default script installation or provided and installed free of charge? They can program one or maybe buy it from An0n if he is interested to sell it.

Leave him alone-he is not making you to pay for this mod. He created it and he can ask 1000$ for it even if PHPLD goes free tomorrow.

balkanboy, May 27, 2007 IP
  8. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know what your story is, but I don't think the phpLD teams would do such a thing. Maybe that was over board don't you think?

wwws, May 27, 2007 IP
    jminscoe likes this.
  9. paidhosting

paidhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    What does MOB mean ?

paidhosting, May 27, 2007 IP
    Briant likes this.
  10. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How about a show and tell..:D

[​IMG]

wwws, May 27, 2007 IP
  11. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nice picture of me. :) Can I take that as my avatar. Exactly for my reputation here in DP. Thanks wwws. :)

popotalk, May 27, 2007 IP
  12. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Double post....

wwws, May 27, 2007 IP
  13. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks already wore it in my avatar. :) Also changed my location. Mobsters Den No QBC Allowed.

14. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And you are welcome:D, glad got 1 honest post from you;) And please wear it proudly:)

wwws, May 27, 2007 IP
  15. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No problem Filipinos are MOBSTERS and Gangsters and we are PROUD of it. :)

We eat ADOBO !!! That's one of your favorite.

Theres also a mobster blood flowing for second generations. :D

Family Names of Filipinos includes Romero. :D

16. iceberg

iceberg Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Great Avatar ! :)

BTW : How much are you charging for a yearly (or permanent) membership at Mobsters Den ? :D

iceberg, May 27, 2007 IP
  17. sebans

sebans Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its always difficult to be sure of anything. It could have been a coincidence.

Anyway , As of now My site is back.

sebans, May 27, 2007 IP
  18. LeopardAt1

LeopardAt1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wwws is banned? is that a permanent ban? lol for what?

LeopardAt1, May 27, 2007 IP
  19. khushal

khushal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You might want to check out his latest blog post and see what really happened as he says so!

khushal, May 28, 2007 IP
  20. mjesales

mjesales Peon

Best Answers:

its easy enough to mod any of them to get it to be 7/5, or 10/5 or whatever you want.

mjesales, May 28, 2007 IP