1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PHP Includes/Requires/opendir/ and accessing files

Discussion in 'PHP' started by ip076, Sep 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hey all, just hoping maybe someone can gently shove me in the right direction.

I'm running PHP 5 on Apache on a Windows 2000 machine, that is connected to a Network.

I have my machine set up as a testing server for an application I'm developing. My web directory is located on my C:\ drive. I have a job set up on another server that downloads data into CSV files and places them on a Network drive, R:\.

I have the location of these files saved in a table as r:/folder/data.csv. One Record for each file I need to upload.

Now, when I try to run my function to upload this file, I get the "Warning, no such file (filename) found in C:\....."

Then, if I try to "include" a file on the network drive I get:

Warning: main(r:/rtss_data/testfile.txt) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:\rtsweb\rtss_v_13\test_items\r_test.php on line 10

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'r:/rtss_data/testfile.txt' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in c:\rtsweb\rtss_v_13\test_items\r_test.php on line 10

If anyone could let me know what I have to do in order to get PHP to access the network drives, It'd be greatly appreciated.!

ip076, Sep 23, 2005 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.