1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PHP image Search Fix Wanted

Discussion in 'PHP' started by verticalretreat, Apr 13, 2014.

I purchased a script from an digital point user about 5 years ago. It was a photobucket image search. For he pass week my script hasn't been working. When people search my site it's not working to pull the image from photobucket to show them on my website. I need someone who could fix the script and get it working again. Please reply if you know how to repair this issue and the price you charge.

Thanks

verticalretreat, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You need to go to the photobucket website and see if they've changed the API. They probably did it years ago and have kept the legacy code working but have finally turned it off. 5 years is a long time to have a script running. I'm impressed nothing happened earlier!

sarahk, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  3. verticalretreat

verticalretreat Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info. I am not familiar with their API. I wonder if that would effect pulling content from a simple query string because that's how the information was being fed, from their RSS feed query.

verticalretreat, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    sarahk, Apr 13, 2014 IP