1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PHP + iCal File Questions

Discussion in 'PHP' started by ip076, Jul 3, 2006.

I'm looking to create a iCal file to include with Google Calendar in PHP. I have all my events in a MySQL database in another application, and I want to be able to view the events in Google Calendar.

I found this class: http://www.digitalmediaminute.com/article/978/create-icalendar-files-using-php via a google search, but the link in the article is broken. I'm wondering if anyone might have a copy of this class, or maybe a different one. I am right now using PHP 4.3. This class said it needed 5.0, but I was hoping to do some reverse engineering and make it work.

I've been messing with phpiCalendar a bit. I'm not sure I really need it, as I'm not trying to display the iCal file. What I want to do is take some appointment and event information I have in a MySQL database and format it into an iCal file to view with Google Calendar.

Any help or even if you could point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

ip076, Jul 3, 2006 IP