1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PHP, Golang and Linux related services

Discussion in 'Services' started by Anveto, Jul 20, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I have 10+ years experience working with PHP and I am currently working actively with Go. I have worked as second line support for some of europes biggest web hosts and in my career I moved up the ladder to programmer and tech lead. I am now looking for some extra work in my spare time to earn some extra income, typically I would want to do one time jobs for $50-$100 but I am open to whatever work you want to throw at me. Some ideas are listed here:

• A PHP bot to hook into whatever system you have and send notifications to Slack when something happens, a sale, a support ticket, etc.
    • A golang bot that runs on your computer and downloads the latest stock prices every hour and puts it in an excel file
    • Analyze a hacked wordpress site (or a hacked server) to tell you what happened and to see if it can be restored with or without backup
    • Hardening and giving security advice for your linux server
    • Automate anything
    • Web scraping
    • Analyze a program, script, virus to tell you what it does or doesn't do
    • Simple changes to websites, scripts or just general bugfixes
    • Uploading a wordpress, magento or whatever other cms or ecommerce platform you like to a web host, vps or server
    • General advice, feel free to bounce ideas off of me, it's always fun if I also get paid doing that :D

Feel free to pm me with questions or any other ideas. I accept payment via Paypal or any of the major cryptocurrencies (especially VTC)

Enjoy your weekend, cheers!

Anveto, Jul 20, 2018 IP