1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PHP Genius Required

Discussion in 'PHP' started by gooseandluba, Jan 24, 2009.

1. gooseandluba

gooseandluba Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah... I keep going back and forth adding different lines to the call page (Out of desperation).

I have put it back to the way you suggested.

gooseandluba, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  2. shallowink

shallowink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, can you put the quotes around the filename ? It could be some type of buffering with the site itself. Is your site overall part of some packaged script or something similiar? Might need to find someone better versed in working with asp. It's been too long since I used it.

shallowink, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  3. gooseandluba

gooseandluba Peon

Best Answers:
    Still no luck! The site was built by a web developer so I'm not sure about the scripting.

Thanks very much for the time you've put in shallow, it's appreciated.

Perhaps another ASP Pro will jump into this thread and offer up some advice.

Cheers!

gooseandluba, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  4. Web Idiot

Web Idiot Peon

Best Answers:
    I am having this same problem on my Linux server. I want to add PHP feeds to my HTML page as instructed ( same instructions as gooseandluba ) and I am having no luck. The instructions seem straight foward. Only thing I can think of is my Hosting provider not having certain features enabled to run the <!--#include virtual="/rssfeeds.php" -->

If anyone can help, GREAT! This will be my last step before offically giving up :(

Web Idiot, Feb 27, 2009 IP