1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Php Editor for Web site.

Discussion in 'PHP' started by mozan, Sep 8, 2018.

Hi, Friends

I wanna develop PHP site for travelers like Couchsurfing.com but with different features.

Can you please tell me if there is any Software to create pages or design pages in PHP like there was Frontpage from Microsft for HTML. I will also need help in scripting I will keep posting in this thread.

Thanks in advance.

mozan, Sep 8, 2018 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you know how to program using PHP (or any other mid/low level language for that matter), designing your own software for creating webpages/websites is fairly straightforward and easy.

mmerlinn, Sep 8, 2018 IP
  3. mozan

mozan Member

Best Answers:
    You mean I should creat southward to create pho site or pages? I don’t think it would be easy to create software first. I just want to creat website in phpa and database.
    Right now I think I have to wright scripts phone scripts in notepad+.

mozan, Sep 8, 2018 IP
  4. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can use notepad, or notepad plus, or other frameworks to code in PHP. I still use notepad, some extra typing, but lots of control on code. You will need to learn PHP first though... And install Xamp or Wamp on your computer. That way you can run PHP directly on your coding (development) computer, and will not need to upload scripts to server while coding... Makes things very easy this way and saves time.

JEET, Sep 17, 2018 IP
  5. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    PHP code is written out in plaintext. There are no editors where you drop drag click etc to "design" a web page. You design the web page using HTML/CSS. PHP is a programming language that allows you to write instructions for a computer to follow. You would use a programmers editor like Notepad++ or SublimeText. You can start with PHP by reading online tutorials.

NetStar, Sep 20, 2018 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Have a look at Content Management Systems (CMS) like WordPress and Joomla. They do away with the need for frontage and dreamweaver and let you concentrate on your content. Lots of free themes, you can have your site up and running in no time.

sarahk, Sep 21, 2018 IP