1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PHP Designer Preferably from Philippines

Discussion in 'Design' started by nadinebader, Aug 20, 2010.

We are looking for long term and reliable people who can work for PHP designing preferably from Philippines.
    Projects are not too complicated and some projects are simple HTML to PHP conversions only.

nadinebader, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  2. jcwebhole

jcwebhole Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am an eBusiness Consultant as well as a Systems and Web Developer, and I am from the Philippines.
    I can get you going with your outsourcing here since I am constantly building up my pool of web developers here.

I myself is a PHP developer too so I can take on your projects while you are not considering to outsource widely.
    I will send you a PM with my contact details so you can shoot me up an email about your projects.

Thanks

jcwebhole, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  3. pollock22

pollock22 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Mate,

We have solid skills set with PHP, ASP.NET, JAVA, Ruby On Rails, Open Source (Joomla, Drupal, Magento, WordPress, zen cart), Flash, Photoshop, SEO and iphone, Android, Blackberry Mobile Apps Development.

I sent you message with my business ID and my messenger ID.

I am looking for your reply.

Thanks
    pollock22

pollock22, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  4. supersaiyantoto

supersaiyantoto Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can refer you good php developers from the Philippines. Can you PM be the projects and rates that your offer?

supersaiyantoto, Sep 7, 2010 IP