1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PHP CRUD Generator

Discussion in 'Websites' started by migli, Oct 25, 2020.

Hi,

I'm the author of this PHP CRUD Generator: https://www.phpcrudgenerator.com/ and would be happy to have your thoughts & suggestions

Attached Files:

migli, Oct 25, 2020 IP
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, well your site has a lot of accessibility failings.

For a start you have a lot of text that fails to meet WCAG minimums, the tannish-grey text in particular (#8C8476) is below AA compliance not so much because of its value, but because of the useless font-weight:300. Looks acceptable on Mac, but it tells everyone else to go **** themselves.

Likewise the font sizes are willy-nilly applied, there's a horrific mix of inaccessible PX with other measurements, the media queries are broken...

and alternative navigation is nonexistent.

Of course the underlying code is utter complete shite, but that goes hand in hand with the simple fact it's built with that train wreck laundry list of how NOT to build websties that is bootcrap. One of the many monuments to developer ignorance, incompetence, and ineptitude that has led to your having no logical document structure, gibberish use of numbered headings, endless pointless DIV for nothing, endless pointless classes for nothing, overstuffed keywords meta more likely to get you slapped for abuse than to rank well, static style in the markup... which is why it's vomiting up 142k of markup for 17k of plaintext and 33 content images -- likely not even 24k of HTML's flipping job!

To go with the 268k of CSS in 3 files doing the job of 32k or less in one or two files, and the utterly batshit 2.8 megabytes of scripttardery in 20 separate files for what? A crappy chat clirnt and image lightboxes? You'd almost think broken, incompetent, "off the shelf" answers were just shoehorned into it any old way.

Everything I've come to expect from the halfwitted train wreck that is bootcrap. Here's hoping your little project doesn't scam too many nubes and rubes.

deathshadow, Nov 6, 2020 IP
  3. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Oh and the ridiculous keyword stuffing and redundancy in the headers is GUARANTEED to get the site pimp-slapped for abuse clear off of search sooner or later. /FAIL/ at writing site copy.

deathshadow, Nov 7, 2020 IP
  4. migli

migli Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, (yes, I appreciate the courtesy and I often start with "hello", or something like that)

What an outpouring of hatred in so few lines!
    Bravo, you are completely in the era of time.

I would have argued about programming tools, frameworks and their relevance, but I doubt your open-mindedness regarding these issues,
    you are of course completely right, 99% of the developers I am part of are incompetent fools, no need to discuss it, my intellectual level is too limited compared to yours.

But keep fighting, you'll see one day the world of fools will finally hear you and start programming everything by hand again, it will save many Kb.

I appreciate your warm welcome, thank you again.

migli, Nov 8, 2020 IP