Buying PHP Coder

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Nyte, Sep 7, 2011.

I've got a wordpress, downloading site with 3.2k posts, each post contains 1-3 download links (Mediafire, FileSonic, Wupload).

What i want is someone that can generate some time of code or anything that can redirect all the download links to a specific page.

On that specific page will contain a video ad and the ACTUAL download link on the top of that ad.

That one page will contain the actual download link to which would had brought the visitor there after they've clicked on the post download link

If you don't get it, then just imagine the URL shortening making money services (ad.fly etc). You click on a link and it brings you the ad page and you have to wait 5seconds until the actual link loads.

What i want is just for it bring them to the ad page to which the actual download link (same link as the post page's download link) will already be there for them when they get onto that new page. All this with the same concept as Ad.fly etc just without the seconds wait.

Paying $20 USD for someone that can get this done.

PM me

Nyte, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  2. chaitanya.gk

chaitanya.gk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM Sent...I can do that for you easily.

chaitanya.gk, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  3. Nyte

Nyte Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The job has already been taken, if anything changes i'll be sure to update this post.

Thanks

Nyte, Sep 8, 2011 IP