1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

php coder needed

Discussion in 'Programming' started by younghistorians, Aug 27, 2004.

I'm looking for a PHP coder that can fix up/create a Paypal processing script. I've got this script here (feel free to try it out): http://www.younghistorians.com/reenact/donate.html

I need it revamped and redone (from scratch). I need a script that asks for First + Last Name, Email Address, Donation Amount, In Memory Of, and URL. After they fill out that form, they are forwarded to a Paypal pay page. After they pay, all the form information is sent to my email, and the user is forwarded to a thank you page with their details shown.

I'm looking for quotes on this.

Thanks!

younghistorians, Aug 27, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 278
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    digitalpoint, Aug 27, 2004 IP
  3. david_sakh

david_sakh Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    better yet, I have a friend you could talk to. He's young and not a professional but he's willing to make a php page and a control panel for <$100. You can contact him on the game maker forums at http://forums.gamemaker.nl

His user id is Sig Egg - PM him if you are intersted. That sounds like a sweet deal.

david_sakh, Sep 8, 2004 IP
  4. gsoftinfo

gsoftinfo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am india based web developer and have been providing my web development services to USA and Australian Company
    we have done paypal inegaration in many sites
    i m attaching the my portfolio and skills for your review and i can also provide the reference of my customer and your can get the views reagrding my services

regards
    dinesh

Attached Files:

gsoftinfo, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  5. Linksonsale

Linksonsale Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Great Buddy, do you think that he is still seeking the services even after a 3 years of post the thread

QUOTE=helpitpeople;5680823]Hello, I have checked your requirements in detail. I am very confident to cater your needs. You can send me your detail requirements at

Looking forward for your positive reply.

Thanks,
    Help IT People[/QUOTE]

Linksonsale, Dec 19, 2007 IP