1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying PHP Coder.. Long Term Partnership... Earn $xxxx a month

Discussion in 'Programming' started by JCP21, Nov 6, 2011.

Please note this not just a job this is a JV oportunity, im not looking for a one of coder, im looking for a business partner

Please no time wasters.. if you're not up for the job... do not waste my time!

The candidate must have had 4+ years experience in php/mysql/javascript , non indians, You need to be online a lot, coming on one day than not being seen for another 2 weeks is not what i'm looking for! You will need to keep me updated, work within timescales and put forward ideas on how to improve

I have many ideas, but looking to put them into action. All will be built from scratch by you.

This is your chance to sell your creations. If you have ideas or have already coded something but it hasnt sold well I can sell it for you. This is not a thread where im looking for a programmer im also looking for a partner who we can develop and sell ideas. You do the coding I do the selling.

If you're not a noob, have good drive to build a good product and can code fast... get in contact with some examples of your work.

Please pm me with your contact details.

Thanks

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
    JCP21, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  2. Mackos

Mackos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    And how about a payment?
    Do you pay for script or after you sell it ?

Mackos, Nov 6, 2011 IP