1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PHP + Ajax Comments?

Discussion in 'PHP' started by JinRoh, Feb 18, 2007.

1. JinRoh

JinRoh Peon

Best Answers:
    UP! Is there anything new?

JinRoh, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  2. pachecus

pachecus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    JinRoh...
    I like the ajax comments I implemented in the articles site in my signature but I want to tell you that the comments are not listed in google when the articles are crawled, I think if you want to add comments to any content to make it unique or to have more content in each page its not a good idea to do.

pachecus, May 11, 2007 IP
  3. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    you could hide the comments in a div, and set it to hidden. Then when they click on show comments it runs some javascript to open this div. no ajax or refresh needed.

check this http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum91/441.htm

mikey1090, May 12, 2007 IP
  4. ErectADirectory

ErectADirectory Guest

Best Answers:
    He asked for the cliff notes and nico gave him a WHOLE SET of encyclopedias.

Great find though. That comment system is freakin awesome, commenting inside an article instead of at the bottom of the page.

Haven't tried it but this looks interesting also --> http://spindrop.us/2006/08/13/digg-style-ajax-comment-editing-in-phpsymfony/

good luck boss, I wish I could see your eyes after reading nico's link [ OO ]

ErectADirectory, Aug 10, 2007 IP