1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Photoshop - Why my page is not stretched

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by fernandofgg, Feb 25, 2013.

Hi all, I have this issue in my PSD, when I save for web and devices I can get my page stretched at the right side: http://www.webbcinema.com/Catalogo/images/galeria.html

[​IMG]

I want to ask you how can I fix this problem

Thanks in advance

fernandofgg, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  2. ArchAxis

ArchAxis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to repeat your background use this HTML and replace your current body and it will work.

<body style="background-image: url('images/galeria_02.jpg'); background-position: -1;border: none;" bgcolor=" leftmargin=" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
    HTML:

ArchAxis, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  3. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It`s just a partial solution with the body styling, what you need is a new html and CSS. You should not export as html from PS, but export just pieces of your design and construct the html manually. Because you exported as html directly, your structure is wrong from the beginning as you are using tables for whole page structure. Even if you will fix the header image as ArchAxis said, your footer will have the same problem, so your only solution is with DIVs. Also your background images are HUGE, where you should use one tiny 1px width image with repeat-x.

webcosmo, Feb 26, 2013 IP